We Are Ready.

 

KCC Social Media, LLC, located in beautiful Historic Downtown Melbourne, FL. Our mission is to help your business grow online, to help you obtain and retain customers, and to increase your bottom line.

So, what if you had KCC Social Media handle your social media? What would you get? You would get to concentrate on managing your business while getting expert help and resources to stay ahead of your competition.

“Concentrate on what you do best, and let others do the rest.”
— Robert Ringer, Entrepreneur

What most people are doing is investing more and more into social media. You should be, too. We see a day where 80% of marketing budgets are social media with the remaining 20% being other avenues.

Our Products and Services include:

  • Social Media Training
  • Social Media Management
  • Website Design and SEO
  • Location Optimization

At KCC Social Media, LLC, “Your growth is our growth! Your success is our success." Let's talk.

Endorsements

"Many colleagues have told me that utilizing social media is a very important tool in my advertising arsenal,
and after only one month of using Chris & Karen, I am a BELIEVER."
- Annette Hudson, Realtor

 

"Chris and Karen, thank you for being our social media gurus for the past year. You always followed through. You always answered the phone and texts. You were resourceful and creative with the posts. Being consistently proactive in communicating with us and the Facebook messages was a huge help. We, and more importantly, our customers, appreciate it. A growing following translates to growing, loyal customers. Florida is lucky to have you!"
- Michelle Burton, 1860 Saloon, Game Room & Hardshell Café

 

"Chris and Karen are a pleasure to work with. Their positive attitude, customer service, attention to detail, and hard work have greatly increased the number of visitors and interaction to our website, Facebook, Twitter, and marketing itself."
Greg Wiszkon, President of Historic Soulard Market Merchants Association.


Our Team

“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
- African Proverb

 
Chris1.png
karen1.png
Fur Babies1.png

Chris
Owner

“Success means we go to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that served others.” ― Marianne Williamson

I feel that I am successful and I want to help you be successful too by growing your revenue and profit using social media. I truly enjoy helping others. I love the look on our client's faces when they tell us how business has increased due to their improved social media presence. Be authentic. Be consistent.  

Karen
Owner

Spending most of my life in sales and marketing, transitioning to social media management came naturally.  I enjoy learning about the businesses we work with and developing outstanding content for their social channels.

One of my favorite quotes is from Martin Luther King Jr. "Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." This is social media for me. Be consistent. Be authentic. And take that first step.

Buddy & Woody
Our Furrtaculous Assistants