We Are Ready.

 
 

Your Local Social Media Management Company

KCC Social Strategists, LLC is a Social Media Management and Online Marketing business that offers an array of online marketing products and services.

Our mission is to share our social media marketing, marketing and sales experience and knowledge to help your business grow online, obtain and retain customers and increase your bottom line.

Benefits of hiring an Online/Social Media Marketing Company is you get to concentrate on managing your business while you get experienced help and resources to stay ahead of your competition online.

Your competition is investing more and more into social media. You should be too. We see a day where 80 percent of marketing budgets are social media with the remaining 20 percent being other avenues.

“Concentrate on what you do best, and let others do the rest.” Robert Ringer

We have the services and the products to help you increase your online presence.

Products and Services include:

  • Social Media Management
  • Blogs. You write we post to all sites or we write and post to all your sites. 
  • Email Marketing
  • Content Writing and Management Service

Certifications

  • NGLCC…LGBT Owned Certified
  • Woman Owned Certified St. Louis and Missouri
  • Minority Owned Certified St. Louis and Missouri

KCC Social Strategists, LLC is a Social Media/Online Marketing company with a twist of down home hospitality. Your growth is our growth! Your success is our success! Let’s get started!


Our Team

“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
- African Proverb

Karen.jpg

Karen Cushing
Content Director of Online Publications and Social Media

Chris.jpg

Chris Cushing
Owner-Director of Business Development, Web Design and Marketing

furbabies.jpg

Buddy & Woody Cushing
Our Furrtaculous Assistants